Sock it to Me
Venice Open Market 1000 piece puzzle transports us to the city’s green market featuring the bounty from the Italian countryside, the day’s fresh catch and fresh cut flowers. The City of Water’s famous architecture and the Grand Canal with its gondolas and charismatic gondoliers are illustrated in a fresh summer palette of color. Illustrated by Uta Krogmann.
The Grand Canal, San Marcos’ bells!
Delicious fruit, fresh fish as well!
Venice, a romantic maze,
Seduces. You can’t count the ways
Its sum is greater than its parts;
So it will capture puzzlers' hearts!
- Piece count: 1,000
- Dimensions: 23 x 23 inches
- Box size: 11 x 11 x 2 inches
- High-quality jigsaw puzzles for adults, with glossy, sturdy pieces (and minimal puzzle dust!)
- Printed on recycled paper with vegetable-based inks.
- Full-color image reference print included inside
- Original artwork by Uta Krogmann